Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I was kidnapped.........

Really, those girls pulled a fast one on me and showed up the day BEFORE my birthday to take me to my surprise birthday dinner. I was in bed doing homework when they stormed my room singing "Happy Birthday" and swept me out the door. As a general rule, I NEVER blog about myself, but I'm making an exception. Thanks girls. It was definitely a memorable night. And as for how my day went today..........great. I am grateful to have such great people in my life.






5 comments:

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSANNE!! That was so much fun! What a night! We'll have to do that again! We can consider it as "training" right?

Sarah said...

Glad you guys had fun. Wish I could have been there. Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bahecky said...

Happy Birthday, Rosanne! Sorry I missed the day - I'm lousy about that stuff. I'm glad you have good friends who kidnap you for fun stuff. Looks like you had a blast. :)

Kami said...

How fun! I love a good surprise. There are way too few (good) surprises in life. Happy Birthday!!