Friday, October 17, 2008

"8"

The 8's (tagged by Jen Seeley)

8 TV Shows I like to watch

. House
. Grey's Anatomy (of course)
. Brothers and Sisters
. Fox News
. 24
. Biggest Loser
Only because I'm supposed to list 8 will I list these last 2
. One Tree Hill
. Gossip Girl (brings out my inner teenager:)


8 Things That Happened Yesterday

. Worked
. Was disappointed that I could still barely move after my 1st Bikram yoga class ( I actually think it's a form of self torture, but I did really like it.)
. Bought way too much at American Eagle (there's my inner teenager again)
. Studied
. Got a pedicure
. Tried to get everyones info to register for the 5K (still need yours Jennifer)
. Helped Owen with his homework
. Went to class

8 Favorite Places to Eat

. Panera Bread
. Cheesecake Factory
. P.F. Changs
. Jose Peppers
. Bolings
. Jack Stack
I can't think of 8.

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
. Summer
. Getting a degree
. Owen getting baptized
. Sending my boys on missions
. Seeing Cole & Owen get married ( to someone I hand pick of course)
. Our 5k on Thanksgiving while the men cook and watch all the kids. (great idea Sam!)
. The day you can order groceries online
. Getting life figured out

8 Things on My Wish List

. Free time
. Living near the beach
. Taking the boys to Atlantis or a Disney Cruise
. A shopping spree at Banana Republic
. Tickets to any Taylor Swift concert
. 1 of everything at Crate and Barrel
. Guitar lessons
. A personal chef

8 People I Tag

. Dana
. Bridget
. Margene
. Bree
. Aubrey
. Heidi
. Kami
. Erin Mohler



.

4 comments:

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

I almost put the 5K walk on my "things to look forward to" also! Let me know what info you need, I am in. And I am totally with you on the Taylor Swift concert, one of everything at Crate and Barrel, and the shopping spree.

Heidi said...

This was fun to read...
you'll have to give me time to reply.
Wow! A 5K on Thanksgiving! That is awesome! Wish we could come!
miss you.

Rosanne said...

I miss you too Heidi. You guys should come!

Kami said...

Me! I'll have to get on that. It was fun to learn a little more about you. Yeah for blogging.