Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Matt

In between conferences we celebrated Matt's Birthday. The big 32! Wow, we are getting old. I still get to be younger for 16 more days. Anyway, we all had a pleasant day. Conference, wrapping paper fights, Wii (of course) and beautiful weather. Enjoy the pictures. We miss all of you who aren't here.



For those of you who get such a kick out of hearing all of my gross stories about animals being brought into my house (usually dead, usually courtesy of Sydney), here is a pleasant one. The boys found this adorable baby turtle outside today. They were sooo excited to bring it in a show me. I didn't cringe and even agreed to let them keep it. After discussing the details with Matt, they decided to let it go in the creek so it could have a better life. So there you go, a feel good story about animals being brought into my house. I still haven't forgotten the dead squirrel Sydney put underneath Cole's bed. Ewwwwwwww.


11 comments:

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

Oh man we missed the turtle! That is so cool. I did see a really nasty bug in the yard when we were leaving though. Happy Birthday Matt! And as always we had a blast, thanks again! Dallin loved it, but what is new!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Matt!! Sorry we missed the party. Looks like you all had fun. Ava got to use her new paints you sent her during conference today, thanks Rosanne!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

I love the picture of Dallin asleep on the counter, and them playing the wii. I have such cute nephews! Was Elise not invited to the party? She is missing in all the pictures. haha. Miss you guys!

Rosanne said...

Elise was asleep at Jen's parent house, so they left her there. I know, that picture of Dallin cracks me up. He is soooooo cute.

Rosanne said...

Yes Melissa. She did! In her defense she was still a beligerant puppy when she did that,but it was still digusting. Now you know why they are gated off from coming past the laundry room!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rosanne said...

Not sure Melissa. I just figured you REALLY wanted me to know what you had to say. HAHA Probably just a glich (is that sp right?)

Rachel said...

Great pictures, you have a talent for snapping pictures of Jen giving Jon bad looks:) Happy Birthday Matt!