Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

This is one of my favorite pictures of Matt and the boys. I am guessing it was taken about 3 years ago. Anyway, the boys had fun doing all the stuff they do on Father's Day. "They" made him breakfast and brought it to him in bed. They were excited as always to give him his cards and presents. They tried to talk me into the new Indiana Jones game for Wii, with the reasoning that daddy would love it. I quickly reminded them that daddy doesn't play video games that often and they reluctantly gave up. The look on their faces was so funny. They really thought they could get that one by me. The kids and Matt both had a great day. Any day they get to hang out and spend time together is a good day for all of them.



2 comments:

Rachel said...

You've got a good looking group there. That's so funny about the Wii game, they're always thinking, huh?

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

Cute pictures. I too love your boys wit. They are so sweet though.