Sunday, June 1, 2008

Blanchard Cousins

Jen, Katie and I took all 6 kids to the pool yesterday. They are having so much fun spending time together. Ali and Sam both have a crush on Owen. Too funny. Anyway, I don't have much to say. I just wanted to post these pictures of the Blanchard kids so you could see how much they've all grown. Aaron is 11! Wow, that makes me feel old. Some how I missed Shawn. I will try to get a picture of him later this week.

Sam and Owen

Alex, Aaron, Sam, Owen
Alex is 4 now. Isn't she adorable!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow, I don't even recognize Aaron. Jen told me how much he weighed but I guess I didn't picture it. And that little dress of Alex's with the blueberries on it takes me back, my girls both had that dress. They're all growing so fast.

Rosanne said...

I know. Katie and I remembered the blueberry dress as well. I barely recognized Aaron. He does look very different. Hey send me the link to your blog to Cole's email. seecole@gmail.com

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

Wow, I too didn't recognize Aaron until I read the caption. The kids all look so grown up. Looks like you are beating the Vegas heat though. Good for you!