Friday, June 20, 2008

Crazy Week

So, we are finally back. We hated to leave, but the kids are glad to be home. They've caught back up with their friends and met some new ones. We have 2 new neighbor kids! The numbers are rising. They have 3 friends in our neighborhood to play with now. That's big for living out in the middle of no where. I've tried to get caught back up, but haven't been that successful so far. The kids made sure not to let me forget that it's still summer. We've been to Deanna Rose the pool twice and a few trips to the park. So.....Matt stepped in and took them camping for the weekend. I stayed home to work and try to get back on track. So far I am enjoying the silence.



We had fun spending the day with Katie at Deanna Rose. I know we just spent 3 weeks with her, but we are sad that she is leaving. What will we do without Katie!!


Cole got an early birthday present before they left. He was really excited to get his new fishing pole.



3 comments:

Rachel said...

I can't wait until Ben's old enough for Adam to take the kids camping for the weekend, I don't remember what silence sounds like. Lucky you.

Rosanne said...

I know it's great! I didn't wake up until 10 today. The silence was great. I usuallly wake up to Guitar Hero or someting else really loud and annoying. I do have to work in the office all day, but I'll get done 10 times faster with everyone gone.

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

Sleep...What's that?