Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Gingerbread Houses

In effort to keep our sanity, Melissa and I did gingerbread houses with the kids today. We are on day 2 of what could be a very long winter break. Apparently the light dusting of snow outside has caused treacherous road conditions. I'm being sarcastic because the roads are totally fine. They seem to cancel school around here if it looks like it might snow. Everyone is going crazy including the kids. The fact that it's snowing in Las Vegas today tells me we have a harsh winter ahead. I belong in California. That's all there is to it.


Cole, Noah, Me, Owen and Lily displaying our masterpieces.


Owen wanted his house to have hair? Strange kid, but we love him.

Isn't she adorable?

Noah trying to eat his before it's finished.

Hey Melissa, I'm updating my blog. Are you happy now? And only one picture of you without makeup. I'm way too nice:)





3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rosanne said...

Brilliant indeed. I am so lucky to have my own personal Glam Squad!

Kami said...

Looks like fun, great job!