Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving 5K

Thanks Sam! This was such a great idea. You smoked the chick in the purple pants! You were the winner of our group. Sorry we didn't have 5 grand to give you.

Melisssssssssa! Thanks for filling in for Katie and making me laugh EVERY day! You're Awesome! Someday you might domesticate me. Maybe. I'd rather continue to let you cook and I'll clean.


It was so great to have Missy in town! You and Kerri are so good to me. Don't forget about us while you're soaking up the sun in Texas.





Ok, I'll just state the obvious and say we look GREAT in our matching outfits! Of course I love having Katie in town this weekend. So much to be thankful for.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kami said...

Way to go 264! That looks like a lot of fun (not really!!) It looks like you had a fun Thanksgiving.

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

It was a lot of fun. Thanks for inviting me.

Sarah said...

Wish I could have been there too, looks like a lot of fun! Glad you guys had a good time.

Rachel said...

I'm so proud of you guys for doing that. I would have been back home helping Jon cook.

Heidi said...

I still think you guys are so awesome to do this on Thanksgiving! Especailly while everyone else is stuffing their faces with pie and gaining weight! That's what we did!
Happy Belated Thanksgiving!