Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas continued........

Matt was so nice to finish up breakfast. Just for the record I started on it the night before so it would be ready to throw in the oven. Katie and Matt were making fun of my cooking skills and told me I should start my own cooking show, "2 hour meals that should have only taken 30 mins". Rude!! What can I say, I tried.


Katie got her 120GB iPod. Geez.......spoiled?


The kids had been dying to try this new Italian buffet Sam and Roger had been telling us about, so we all met there and gorged ourselves on some very tasty food. The dessert bar got way too much attention from all of us. That's my kind of Christmas Eve dinner. No cooking required.












3 comments:

Kami said...

Merry Christmas! It looks like you had a good one.

Heidi said...

ps. I love your shorter hair!
You guys all look great and I still can't get over how grown up Owen looks!
Tell Katie Hi!

Katie said...

Thanks for the picture of me at breakfast! good thing I put that plate in front of my face :)