Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Pond Island

The boys and I had so much fun spending the week on Pond Island. It was such a good experience for them. They had a great time exploring, fishing, hiking, golfing, etc. Notice I didn't mention swimming. They had high hopes of spending alot of their time in the water. I tried to tell them it would be freezing, but they had to experience the chill on their own. They quickly realized it was nothing like California. Owen was very proud of his starfish he managed to get. Out of the millions of pictures Jessica and I took we missed that one, sorry. Anyway, a big thanks to dad for taking us with them. We enjoyed spending time with everyone.






2 comments:

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

Looks so pretty. I'm glad that you and the boys had fun.

Rachel said...

Every kid should get to spend part of every summer on an island, why is our island so far away? I'm glad the boys got to experience Pond Island.