Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back to School

The boys are very excited to be back to school. We had a great summer, but it will be nice to get back to our more structured days. Owen is in 1st grade this year and Cole is in 4th. Hard to believe, I know. So far, so good. They have a "nice" bus driver this year, which really means she lets them play gameboy on the bus, they both have class with most of their friends, and Cole informed me today that his classroom has laptops, so all is good in their world. Hope all is well with everyone.









3 comments:

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

Oh, they look so handsome. I'm glad that they like their bus driver and classes. I can't believe that they are so old already. Oh, and I like your slideshow of Maine.

Rachel said...

What good looking boys! I can't believe Cole and Emma are fourth graders! I remember fourth grade, and they don't seem old enough for that.

Heidi said...

Hey Rosanne!
Sorry it's been so long since I've visited your blog!
The boys are so big! I would love to have a conversation with Owen I bet he's turned into a little Cole!
It was fun to read and catch up on what you guys have been up to. It looks like you guys had a fun summer. I noticed in one of the pictures how great your flower beds look!
Miss yoU!