Monday, July 21, 2008

Summer Continues.........

I know it's been a while, but we've been busy. Ok, not exactly busy, spending way too much time at the pool is more honest. I figured endless pictures of us at the pool would be really boring so I just haven't posted anything. Bridget and I took the kids to Oceans of Fun which they loved. About half way through the day we asked ourselves why we thought this was a good idea, but we didn't lose anyone and nobody drowned so it was a successful day.


Happy Birthday again. Cole had his birthday party with his friends the weekend after. We always do that because everyone's always out of town on the holiday. I didn't really get any pictures. I was bombarded by a bunch of rowdy boys and didn't even think of it. I know Katie's cracking up right now because I'm normally never too busy to annoy people with the camera. Oh well, there's a first time for everything.




Cub Scout Day Camp was a lot of fun this year. It was very hot, but we survived. All of the boys had a really good time. We did a bunch of stuff, but I think the favorites were the trip to the marble factory, tour of the fire station and fishing.




2 comments:

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

Well, it sounds pretty fun and exciting to me. We haven't even got to the pool yet... You are pretty brave to take the kids to Oceans of Fun! You are a good mom for doing so much fun stuff with your boys.

Rachel said...

My girls would love Oceans of Fun. They keep trying to get us to take them to the water park in El Paso, but it looks so rinky dink compared to Oceans of Fun, and it's SOO expensive, we keep dragging our feet and putting it off.