Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Cole!

So, he doesn't beleive that all of the fireworks are for his birthday anymore, but it's still a really fun day to have a birthday. It's always a big deal around here. He had a great time seeing everyone, doing fireworks and of course he loved all his presents. Thanks again to everyone who came.

I can't believe Cole is 9! I feel very old. Time goes by so quickly.


Around here nobody is too young to light fireworks. As long as you can walk and hold a match you're good. Kind of scary I know. Dallin had the greatest time. He stayed out there with Jon and Matt longer then any of the other kids. He is used to it being very loud whenever he comes over. He loved the dry ice bomb they did a while back. Anyway, last night he was not disappointed. It was very loud. He is too cute!




3 comments:

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

Cute pictures Rosanne! We had a lot of fun with you guys. And Dallin LOVED it! I didn't realize how excited he would be about fireworks. Where are the pictures of you shooting the gun? Thanks for having us over!

Rosanne said...

Did I miss that? I had like 80 something pictures. I'll find one of me shooting and add it.

Rachel said...

Great pictures, sorry we couldn't be there. Looks like everyone had fun.