Friday, May 9, 2008

Our Week


Katie and Owen playing a pretty intense game of soccer.
By far the cutest boy in Katie's life!
Owen is still into skateboarding. He hasn't convinced me to take him to the skate park yet. (I don't like hospitals) He keeps trying to explain all of these tricks he's going to try that sound REALLY dangerous. He always ends with, "Well, that's what Tony Hawk does!" I think I better get more used to the idea of hospitals.
They don't get much cuter then this-right?
Please-No comments about why I still have this jogging stroller on my porch. I know that my youngest is 6 and you're right, I couldn't tell you when the last time I went jogging was. Anyway, the dogs love it. This is their spot. I thought this picture was so funny.
**Matt and Cole are still alive and well. Matt is busy with finals this week and Cole just hasn't been around that much. I'll try to represent them better next week.



I know it's been a while. I've had a busy week. It's all up from here. My relaxing Mother's Day weekend is about to start. The boys in my life are good to me when it comes to Mother's Day. They always make a really big deal out of it and try to be really good. It gives me time to reflect on how much I love being a mother to two adorable but rambunctious boys before reality hits again Monday morning. Actually, I am pretty lucky when it comes to my boys. They're pretty great. I think I hit the kid lottery with these two. Matt and Jon are taking Cole, Owen and Dallin on the father and sons campout tonight. Whoever came up with that idea is a genius! A quiet Friday night to myself. It doesn't get better then that. Katie was going to hang out with me, but she ditched me for cute boys. Yes dad, you heard right, Katie ditched ME for cute boys. After all the "mothering" I have done for her. Looks like I got a taste of what it's like parenting a teenager. Just kidding Katie! Mom and Dad hit the kid lottery with you too. Enjoy the pictures from this week.


2 comments:

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

Owen is such a stud in his skateboarding gear. I love the pictures. I too am enjoying my boy free night. I think the guys should do this more often.

Anonymous said...

Owen and I....we got game!