Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hoover Dam

Ok, I know pictures of the dam are boring. I agree. These are for Matt and Jon. The rest of you can skip down to Katie's birthday tribute if you want. Anyway, can't wait for this bridge to be done. It's supposed to be done in 2009. That's all I got. Enjoy your boring damn pictures. Oops, I meant dam pictures. Couldn't resist.




Matt-here's the funky 3 story box houses. Sorry the picture's so bad. Katie wouldn't slow down. She said if I didn't stop taking pictures of stupid stuff she was going to slant my eyes.
Katie's all grown up. She turned 21 yesterday. I am so blessed to have her as my sister. She is one of the brightest lights in my life. She has been my friend, helper, best nanny, travel companion, and fill in mommy to the boys so many times. She makes me laugh everyday! She has a sweet compassionate spirit and is always there when anyone needs her. Everyone who knows her can't help but love her. Thanks for being so great. I love you Katie! Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

I will let Jon know to look at the pictures, I know he will think it is so cute. And your tribute to Katie was really sweet. She is the sweetest girl! We love you Katie!
Oh, and I got my new blog template at: http://www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com/
I love all the templates!