Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Derby 2009


Pinewood Derby 2009



Cole came in 2nd place overall. He was thrilled to get a trophy.



He earned his Bear and is very excited to move onto Webelos in July.




Cole, Noah and Owen spells trouble..............!



Owen's latest hairstyle.........faux hawk, style hawk, whatever you want to call it. I'm just grateful I talked him into cutting it short and he's ALMOST given up on trying to get me to let him dye it red. Apparently his little girlfriend at school was allowed to dye her hair. She now has hot pink tips and the rest is blonde. Seriously, he's 7! (almost) What am I going to do when he's a teenager. He's still adorable. Even with a mowhawk.













3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

Congratulations Cole! That is awesome and I love your car! Owen's hair is too cute! I agree, it is cute blonde, but not red..

Rachel said...

Go Cole, that's awesome. And I LOVE owen's hair, I can't believe some mom let a 7 year old girl dye the tips of her hair pink, don't tell my girls!